Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAB Reviews!

CM writes:

“Book of a Thousand Days” by Shannon Hale. I liked it because it was from a serving girl’s point of view, not a princess. It was neat to see the other side of the story, kind of like what royals are like behind the scenes.
“Captives” by Tom Paw. I liked this book but at the same time I hated it. It had a unique writing style and the plot flowed, but I HATED the ending!!!
“The Off-Season” by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. I liked this book because it was about a normal girl that was able to do extraordinary things. It also had lots of unexpected twists that made you want to read it all in one sitting.
“The Game” by Diana Wynne Jones. This book was a modern version of greek mythology. I liked it because it was true to the old stories but it had a new twist.

MJ writes:

“The Book of Lies” by James Moloney. It was full of magic and mystery in a new kind of way.

CK writes:

“Middle School is Worse Than Meatloaf” by Jennifer L. Holm. I loved this book because you had to really read everything on every page to understand what was going on. It’s different from any other books I’ve read. It was really fun to read because you have to try to figure out what’s going on. This book was kind of like eye candy.

IH writes:

“Son of the Mob” by Gordon Korman. The best thing was the original subject; it’s about the son of the mob boss of NYC.

No comments: